ALL BLACKS HOME LENDING OFFER WITH ASB BANK
- To be eligible for this unique gift voucher promotion, customers must take out new qualifying home lending with ASB Bank Limited (“ASB”) of at least $100,000 which is drawn down (advanced) between 1 July 2015 and the 16 October 2015 (“Campaign Period”).
- To be “qualifying home lending”;
a) the new home lending must:
i. meet ASB’s home loan criteria;
ii. not be for business purposes, to restructure existing ASB lending, HomePlus loans, or bridging loans;
iii. not be for existing ASB lending customers who are currently in arrears.
- During the Campaign Period there is a limit of one All Blacks online shop voucher per application, customer or per base account number (whichever is less).
- Qualifying home lending that meets the criteria set out in conditions 1 and 2 above will receive a voucher of $300 redeemable at the All Blacks online shop.
- The All Blacks online shop voucher will be supplied as an electronic voucher/redemption code which will be issued via email from ASB to the customer following the drawing down of the qualifying home lending. The customer must redeem the voucher/ redemption code directly with the All Blacks online store by 28 February 2016. Voucher/redemption code terms and conditions may apply. Merchandise is subject to availability.
- The All Blacks online shop voucher is not transferable for cash.
- ASB reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time.
- All Blacks is not a sponsor of this offer.
- To the extent permitted by law, ASB, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, arising out of, or in any way connected with, this offer.
For more information on this specific ASB Promotion, please visit the ASB Website for the following information: